Juliet is a Senior Manager with a global IT services company and has held that role for the last 2 years. In this capacity, she is responsible for driving the learning and development strategy across the entire spectrum of functional areas from leadership and management development to technical and sales development. She has a human resource management and development background and strong programme and project management skills acquired through her current role as well as previous engagements. Prior to her role in learning and development, Juliet worked extensively as a project manager and management consultant with one of the “big four” consulting houses. Having lived, studied and worked in the USA and in other African countries, Juliet therefore brings a wealth of international and local experience and cultural understanding. She also has breadth of experience in a myriad of industires both in the private and public sectors.
She is passionate about personal and organisational change and is committed to assisting individuals in unlocking their potential. She is known as a strong willed and open-minded individual with a very calm demeanor. As such, she connects well with her clients and is truly committed to their development.
Juliet holds an MBA and BBA from the George Washington University in the USA and is committed to continuously developing herself by attending various professional development interventions, on an ongoing basis, so that she can continue to bring the most current thinking and approaches to her work.
More specifically, she has expertise in the following areas:
- Strategy development – development/realignment of organisational strategy
- Business performance – implementation of multiple business performance management systems and alignment to individual performance management
- Organisational design – identification and implementation of appropriate organisational designs for variety of organisations
- Organisational alignment – process alignment at an organisational and divisional level
- Culture alignment- design, development and implementation of culture transformation projects.
- Individual performance enhancement
- Competency development – design and development of competency models
- Change management – facilitation of large scale complex change management programmes
- Human Resources transformation
Juliet has graduated from The People Business Leadership Coaching Academy and based on her business and coaching experience to date, she qualifies as an Executive Personal and Leadership Coach.
“Juliet is a good coach and she is not threatening at all, we could bond immediately. We connected well, she made me feel safe and she listened really well.”
Entrepreneur, owner of own project management company.